Refunds & Returns Policy
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund for faulty products.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment. If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment. If you do not want the product you’ve receive you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Wearagent.com
(i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of wearagent.com
- 15 business days after the order is delivered.
Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization.
- 45 business days since your order was placed. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.